Monday, April 03, 2006

They killed my mother
in the doorway of my room;
She died saving me!
Later, at dead of night,
I wandered about with Bersi,
when suddenly
a livid glow flickers
and lights ahead of me
the dark street!
I looked at it!
My childhood home was ablaze!
I was alone,
and surrounded by nothingness!
Hunger and poverty,
deprivation and danger.
I became ill,
and Bersi, so good and pure
traded her beauty
for my sake!
I bring misfortune to all who love me.
It was then, in my misery,
that love came to me!
And murmured in a sweet, melodius voice:
"You must live ! I am life itself!"
Heaven is in my eyes!
You are not alone!
Let your tears fall on my breast!
I will walk with you and be your support!
Smile and hope! I am love!
Is all around you blood and mire?
I am divine! I can make you forget!
I am the god who descends to earth
from the empyrean and makes this world
A paradise! Ah!
I am love, love, love"
And the angel approaches, kisses me,
and in that kiss is death!
The moribund body is my body.
Take it then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home